The Summer Intensive Turkish Program lasts for 8 weeks with Turkish lessons with presentations on Turkish history and culture.
1. Program Description:
- If you are interested in learning Turkish Language, the 8 week summer program is exactly for you.
- This program is for everyone who is 18 and over.
- Airport pick up.
- Summer intensive program offers not only the intensive Turkish lessons but also cultural activities as well as excursions to many places in Ankara and Turkey on the weekends.
- Film shows, free conversation sessions with different teachers, orientation activities, presentations and workshops on culture will provide you the opportunity to learn more about Turkey.
- Weekend trips to interesting places in Turkey like Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Safranbolu etc.
- Presentations are provided by the school and are generally on culture and history. Participants will be given a list of topics right before the start of the programs. The topics of the seminars can determined after surveying the participants’ preferences.
A Presentation can only be held for a minimum number of five participants.
Some examples of presentation topics :
- General review on Turkish culture,
- Traditional Turkish folkloric music,
- Revolutions in history of Turkish Republic,
- History of Turkish Republic,
- A brief review on Archaeology in Anatolia,
- Middle East to Ottoman and today,
2. Turkish Classes
- Students attend course 5 days a week during the 8 weeks.
- 120 hours Turkish lessons in 8 weeks.
- Students will be issued a Certificate of Completion at the end of the program.
- Turkish classes comprise of Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Levels.
As a student-oriented school, Mengütaş Turkish Education Center always assists our students on accommodation and welfare.
June – July Term
July – August Term
NOTE – Included in the cost are 120 hours of Turkish lessons , textbooks, CD’s, Orientation and City Tour,
Airport-pick-up, Trips and seminars are paid for separately.