Mengütaş is the Ankara leader in exam preparation, with proven techniques to help you learn the skills and the language you need to be excellent for a perfect exam taking experience.
Our highly focused exam preparation courses will cover in detail all parts of your chosen exam. Learn the exam-taking skills and English language you need to succeed. We prepare for the world’s best known exams. Focus on English proficiency or prepare for graduate programs with Mengütaş.
Mengütaş EXAM Preparation Teachers:
Hannah Bird: TOEFL / TOEIC Preparation Teacher
Nationality: United Kingdom
Education: Public Relations and Lobbying, Brunel University / England
Experience: 8 years of English Language Teaching (UK and Turkey)
English level: Native Speaker from UK
Courses Offered: All English Levels, IELTS, TOEFL / TOEIC Exam Preparation
Languages: English, Franch, Arabic, Spanish and Turkish
Some of our schools are also test centers so you can study and test in the same place. With Mengütaş English School, exam preparation courses are the fastest way to get a certificate. Contact us for more information or choose one of the courses below:
TOEFL ® Exam Preparation Courses
TOEFL ® is the most popular test for North American English. Our TOEFL ® and Academic English Exam Preparation course will give you the exam skills and English level you need to do well in your exam. Work with Ankara leaders in preparation for the exam and watch your score rise!
What are TOEFL ® Exam Preparation Courses?
Our TOEFL ® iBT and Academic English Test Preparation courses prepare you for a high score on your TOEFL ® test by focusing on test taking strategies and emphasizing the academic English skills required for test success.
The course includes TOEFL-focused reading, writing, listening and speaking as well as practice exam questions and simulation tests. Get used to the exam setting, the structure of the exam, and practice the English you need.
Location : Ankara / TURKEY
- Starting Dates : Every Month
- Course Duration : 4-16 weeks
- Minimum Age : 16
- Requirements : TOEFL ® 53 iBT / 153 CBT / 477 PBT
- Class Size : 6-13
- Weekly Lessons :
Ankara: 20 TOEFL ® Exam Preparation (15 hours) + 15 Structured Study (11.25 hours)
- Timeline : All courses are Monday-Friday, with morning and afternoon classes only (general timetable below)
Group and Course Hours on Weekdays:
09:30 – 12:20 (3 seconds)
2:00 pm-4:50pm (3 seconds)
18:30 – 21:20 (3 seconds)
Mengütaş Foreign Language Education Center
Phone: +90 533 096 67 57
Address: Mithatpaşa Cad. No: 45/8 Kızılay, Çankaya / Ankara, TURKEY
Mengütaş google map
About the TOEFL iBT ® Exam
The TOEFL iBT® test, administered via the Internet, is an important part of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. In addition to the test, the ETS TOEFL Program provides tools and guides to help you prepare for the test and improve your English-language skills.
What Is the TOEFL iBT Test?
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
More than 27 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Where Can I Get Local, In-language Support?
You can contact a local TOEFL iBT Resource Center for general in-language information about the TOEFL test and test preparation. TOEFL iBT Resource Centers are available in specific countries.
Who Accepts TOEFL Test Scores?
More than 9,000 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. For more information, including using your scores to satisfy visa requirements in Australia and the United Kingdom, how to find institutions that accept TOEFL scores, and more, see Who Accepts TOEFL Scores.
Where and When Can I Take the TOEFL iBT Test?
The TOEFL test has more test dates (more than 50 per year) and locations than any other English-language test in the world. You can retake the test as many times as you wish, but you cannot take it more than once in a 12-day period. If you already have a test appointment, you cannot register for another test date that is within 12 days of your existing appointment.
Watch a short video (Flash) to see what happens at one of our TOEFL iBT test centers on test day.
What Resources Can Help Me Prepare for the TOEFL iBT Test?
ETS offers a variety of paid and free preparation materials to help you get ready for the TOEFL test. Watch our video, TOEFL® Resources: An Overview for Students (Flash) to learn about the tools from ETS that can help you prepare for the test.
What Does the TOEFL iBT Test Cost?
The cost of the test can range from US$160 to US$250 and varies between countries. For information on registration, fees, test dates and locations, select yourtest location.
TOEFL iBT® Test Centers and Dates
The TOEFL iBT® test, administered via the Internet, is offered more than 50 times a year at authorized test centers around the world.
- To find available test centers (including addresses), dates and times,create or sign in to your TOEFL iBT account and click “Register for a Test.” You will not need to complete the registration process to see available centers and dates.
- You can also see a list of testing cities, dates and fees. However, for the most complete and up-to-date test center information, please sign in to your TOEFL iBT account.
To learn more about what to expect at a test center, watch our TOEFL iBT Testing Site video (Flash).
Register for the TOEFL iBT® Test
To make sure the TOEFL iBT® test is offered in your location, check your location.
Save US$35 on a future TOEFL iBT Test
When you register for a TOEFL iBT test, you can also order the TOEFL® Value Pack Premium, which includes test preparation materials, five additional score reports and a US$35 discount off a future TOEFL iBT registration for only US$139 — a savings of 33%!
- Register 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Be sure the name you use when you register exactly matches the identification you will bring on test day. SeeIdentification Requirements. You are required to enter at least one form of identification before you can register for a test date.
- Pay with a credit/debit card: American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®. You can also use a PayPal® account, or an electronic check (e-check) if you have a bank account in the United States or its territories.
Payment methods are subject to change without notice.
Note: American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard and e-checks are NOT accepted for the following locations: Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Togo. Only VISA cards are accepted for those locations.
- Registration closes seven days before your test date.
- Late registration closes three days before your test date (not including the day of the test) and has a late fee of US$35
- Need help registering online? Use our step-by-step guide (PDF).
Note: Test takers who have disabilities or health-related needs that require them to bring equipment, beverages or snacks into the testing room, take extra or extended breaks, or require another accommodation must register by mail and need to follow the accommodations request procedures described in the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs (PDF).
Register By Phone
- Review the Registration Form (PDF) before you call. Spell your name exactly as it appears on the identification you will bring on test day. See Identification Requirements.
- Inside the United States, U.S. territories and Canada, call: 1-800-468-6335 or1-443-751-4862.
- All other locations, call your Regional Registration Center (PDF).
- Pay with credit/debit card: American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA; via a PayPal account; or use an electronic check (e-check) if you have a bank account in the United States or its territories.
- Registration closes seven days before your test date (not including the day of the test).
- Late registration by phone closes at 5 p.m. local test center time on the business day before the test and has a late fee of US$35.
Register By Mail
- Download and fill out a Registration Form (PDF). Spell your name exactly as it appears on the identification you will bring on test day. See Identification Requirements.
- Choose one of the payment methods listed on the form.
- Send the form with your payment to the address on the form or to yourRegional Registration Center (PDF).
- Forms must be received at least four weeks before your test date.
- Confirm you do not receive , the mail you place your documents – your registration deadline at least three business days in advance – call .
- If you register by mail, you will have to manually enter some codes that are automatically entered online. See Code Lists for Registration by Mail .